The SupaScoota Sport XL all the features of the SupaScoota Sport but with added legroom and up rated power in the twin motors.
The SupaScoota Sport XL with it’s extra large rear wheels will handle just about any terrain, giving it a huge advantage over regular style portable mobility scooters, in that it’s just at home in the tight confines of a shop as the open spaces of the countryside. The SupaScoota folding tubular frame means it’s so easy to fold and stow in the boot of your vehicle but remains ultra strong to cope with rigorous use. The SupaScoota range all turn on a sixpence and are fitted with a speed reduction sensor which when performing tight turns will help to keep you safe. This is something you would only expect to find on very large sophisticated mobility scooters.
Just like the all the SupaScoota range the SupaScoota Sport XL is available with either sealed lead acid (SLA) battery packs or lithium battery packs. The price shown is for the SLA battery version.
Lithium battery upgrade including charger is £250 ex vat.
Lithium battery pack with charger bought separately is £450 ex vat.
Just come over to one of our showrooms and try it for yourself or if that is not possible then call us on 01373 836165 and we can come over to you to demonstrate.
- Under seat suspension
- Max speed 4 mph
- Pavement mobility scooter
- Portable folding mobility scooter
- Twin 180 watt motors
- Large wheels for better ground clearance – 4.5 cm
- Straight comfort grip handlebars
- Push thumb throttle control
- Padded seat and armrests
- Forward and reverse button
- Electronic stability control
- Range of 12 miles on lithium battery, 8.5 miles on SLA battery
- Climbing angle 9 degrees
- Turning radius 97.5 m
- Spare battery packs available
- Max user weight 21 stone or 125 kg
- Dimensions:Length 43″(110 cm) Width 26″(60 cm)
- Front frame weighs 10.9 kg
- Back frame weighs 11.4 kg
- Seat weighs 8.6 kg
- Battery pack SLA weighs 9.2 kg
- Battery pack lithium weighs 4 kg