Class leading Envoy 6 Mobility Scooter. When you don’t need the top road legal speed of 8 mph but do need to use the road and need a bit more power up your sleeve for local hills, then the Drive Envoy 6 mph mobility scooter has to be top of your list.This mobility scooter has all of the features of the larger road legal mobility scooters packed into a slightly more manageable size. If you want a mobility scooter that is fully road legal but not too large to be used safely on pavements or in shopping centres then the Envoy 6 is the scooter for you. The large 8 mph mobility scooters can sometimes be a problem in a pedestrian area and this slightly smaller scooter is a lot more pedestrian friendly. Size is the only difference though, as this mobility scooter packs a performance some of the bigger mobility scooters can only dream of.
The range of this mobility scooter with it’s dual 50 ah batteries and powerful 470 watt motor, is a stunning 30 miles on a single charge. Perfect for those in a slightly undulating area where battery consumption is greater than level locations.
All around suspension, luxury padded fully adjustable seat, simple control layout, LED lighting and 5″ alloy wheels.
- Red or Blue Colour Choice
- Road mode 6 mph max speed
- Pavement mode 4 mph max speed
- Full light system, hazard warning and indicators
- Power packed with 470 watt motor
- Black pneumatic tyres on 5″ alloy wheels
- Delta handlebars
- Secondary safety braking system
- Fully padded seat and armrests
- Seat rotates 360 degrees
- Seat fully adjustable
- Maximum range of 30 miles subject to conditions.
- Dual 50 ah batteries
- Max user weight 25 stone or 160 kg
- Dimensions:Length 48″(121 cm) Width 24″(60 cm) Height 40″(102 cm)
As with all new Life and Mobility Solutions mobility scooters, this scooter comes with
12 Months Warranty
12 Months Free Labour Charges