The Trekka Air Transportable Mobility Scooter is the new lightweight version of our very popular Trekka mobility scooter.
This latest version has an aluminium frame to replace the heavier steel one and powerful light lithium batteries, meaning that when split the heaviest part of the Trekka Air is less than your average wheelchair at just 9.9 kg.
This really could be the complete portable mobility scooter that is genuinely lightweight and is packed with useful features in it’s superb design. Full suspension making all surfaces easy to negotiate, loads of leg room and an adjustable seat for comfort, powerful brushless motor to handle user weights up to 20 stone, lithium batteries so light they can be lifted with a finger and powerful to give you a range of up to 10 miles.
We really recommend that you visit one of our showrooms and try this scooter for yourself, especially if you have had trouble in the past finding a mobility scooter you could lift.
Approved for use on all public transport as well as being perfect for airline or cruise travel.
This transportable scooter is sometimes referred to as a boot scooter as it is commonly packed into the boot of a car for a day out. The scooter quickly comes apart into smaller pieces which in turn are a lot lighter to lift individually than the scooter as a whole, and then can easily be put in the boot of your car. Just come over to one of our showrooms and try for yourself or if that is not possible then call us on 01373 836165 and we can come over to you to demonstrate.
- Choice of colours Purple, Grey, Red and Blue
- Max speed 4 mph
- Pavement mobility scooter
- Lightweight mobility scooter
- Front light
- Push button tiller lock
- Tiller charge port and battery charge port
- Power packed 300 watt motor
- Large wheels for better ground clearance
- Weight 30.7 kg with batteries / 27.9 kg without batteries
- Heaviest part when disassembled 9.9 kg
- Electromagnetic safety braking system
- Fully padded seat and armrests
- Seat rotates 360 degrees
- Seat fully adjustable in height
- Climbing angle max 10 degrees
- Turning radius 130 cm
- Maximum range of 10 miles
- Lithium battery 24v 10ah
- Max user weight 20 stone
- Dimensions:Length 103 cm Width 49 cm
As with all new Life and Mobility Solutions mobility scooters, this scooter comes with
12 Months Warranty
12 Months Free Labour Charges Locally Only