The TGA Breeze S4 is the undoubted flagship of the TGA range of mobility scooters. With 25 years of development and experience behind it the Breeze S4 has a well earned reputation for reliability, stability and endurance that is envied throughout the mobility scooter industry.
The TGA Breeze S4 can be configured to suit you whether that be extra range, left hand controls, weather protection, throttle style or even extra wide wheels to avoid damage on your favourite golf course. The huge 1400 watt motor will power of just about any terrain with the class leading motorcycle style suspension that rides along some 6.5″ above the ground. Huge rear wheels are fitted with pneumatic tyres for comfort which is further enhanced by the fully adjustable captains seat to ensure your time spent on the Breeze S4 is all comfort.
The dashboard on the TGA Breeze S4 is an up to the minute LCD display with speedometer, clock, temperature gauge and trip meter to keep you informed and most importantly a battery gauge to let you know when it’s time to turn around and head back home. Your devices can be kept topped up whilst out and about via the USB charging sockets in the tiller.
There is plenty of storage front and rear to take all you need for a day out or bringing your supplies back from a trip down the shops.
When only the best will do, people choose the Breeze S4 all terrain mobility scooter to provide them with the most reliable highly configured mobility scooter available.
For those who prefer their mobility scooters with three wheels, then take a look at the TGA Breeze S3 here.
The TGA Breeze S4 like all mobility scooters should always be tried before buying and we would encourage you to go along to one of our showrooms to try one for yourself. Our stock indicator should show you which of our showrooms has a Breeze S4 available for a test ride, just check before travelling, and ideally give us a call to arrange a time with our showroom managers.
- Maximum speed 8 mph
- Colour metallic silver or grey
- LCD dashboard display
- Speedometer, temperature, trip computer, battery gauge and clock
- USB charging sockets
- Full suspension
- Front basket and rear lockable box as standard
- Automatic brake
- Wing mirrors
- Full set of energy efficient LED lights and indicators
- Automatic dimming lights
- Range of 18.5 miles standard or 30 miles on upgrade batteries
- Motor 24 volt 1400 watt
- Batteries 2 x 12 v 45 ah, option to upgrade to 75 ah batteries available
- Ground clearance 16 cm or 6.5″
- Climbing angle 12 degrees
- Turning radius 174 cm or 68″
- Max user weight 31 stone or 200 kg
- Wheel and tyres size – Front 12″ Rear 17″
- Seat width 46 cm or 18″
- Length 163 cm or 64″
- Width 68 cm or 27″
- Height with seat and tiller folded down 100 cm or 39.5″
- Height seat removed 80 cm or 31.5″
- Total weight inc batteries 148 kg
- Warranty on batteries 1 year
- Warranty on scooter 2 years
- Optional extras include hard canopy, soft canopy, twist throttle, foot pedal throttle, left or right hand controls, heavy duty batteries, increased weight carrying and golf course spec wheels. Please ask in store for details or call us on 0800 234 6662.