The TGA Breeze is without doubt the most recognised scooter in the TGA range of mobility scooters and has a long history of reliability for customers all over the UK. The Breeze Midi 4 takes all of that development and tradition into a smaller more compact size without any compromise on the performance. The Breeze Midi 4 is built for solid reliable performance on different terrains just like the Breeze S4 and will not let you down. When your top priority is reliability, so that you can enjoy the great outdoors without the worry over whether your scooter will let you down, then a TGA Breeze should be top of your list of considerations for purchase.
The TGA Breeze Midi 4 is set on four large pneumatic tyres that give you an excellent ground clearance of 5″ which will allow you to cover pretty rough terrain in a breeze, pardon the pun, and the large and powerful 950 watt motor will keep things running along smoothly in combination with the excellent proven suspension system, and all this is a compact easy to handle size of mobility scooter. The dashboard has a LCD display with speedometer, clock, temperature gauge and trip meter to keep you informed and most importantly a battery gauge to let you know when it’s time to turn around and head back home.
The Breeze Midi is perfect for a trip out in the country or just popping down to the shops, either way it has excellent storage built in with the front locker built into the tiller housing and the rear lockable back box. There are also two cup or bottle holders and you can even charge your devices via the USB charging sockets.
The TGA Breeze Midi 4 like all mobility scooters should always be tried before buying and we would encourage you to go along to one of our showrooms to try one for yourself. Our stock indicator should show you which of our showrooms has a Breeze Midi 4 available for a test ride, just check before travelling, and ideally give us a call to arrange a time with our showroom managers.
- Maximum speed 8 mph
- Colour metallic silver or grey
- LCD dashboard display
- Speedometer, temperature, trip computer, battery gauge and clock
- USB charging sockets
- Full suspension
- Front storage locker and rear lockable box as standard
- Automatic brake
- Wing mirrors
- Full set of energy efficient LED lights and indicators
- Optional canopy
- Range of 20 miles, upgrade available to increase range
- Motor 24 volt 950 watt
- Batteries 2 x 12 v 50 ah, option to upgrade to 75 ah batteries available
- Ground clearance 12 cm or 5″
- Climbing angle 17 degrees
- Turning radius 147 cm or 58″
- Max user weight 23.5 stone or 150 kg
- Wheel and tyres size – Front 12″ Rear 12″
- Seat width 46 cm or 18″
- Length 131 cm or 51.5″
- Width 67 cm or 26.5″
- Height with seat and tiller folded down 84 cm or 33″
- Height seat removed 65 cm or 25″
- Total weight inc batteries 120 kg
- Warranty on batteries 1 year
- Warranty on scooter 2 years