Sport Rider Mobility Scooter from Drive. The Sport Rider was the first chopper style mobility scooter to hit the mass market. With its laid back easy rider good looks it took the whole image of mobility scooters forward with a very strong and powerful statement that would shake up the whole mobility scooter market.
The Sport Rider also excels in performance along with the laid back easy rider style. It has superb ground clearance with large wheels that also handle off road surfaces well. The three wheel design is very nimble for a large mobility scooter and its turning circle allows you to get around in even the tightest of spaces. The design also lends itself to providing the best legroom of any mobility scooter on the market today.
Although a new model has now emerged from the all new Easy Rider mobility scooter, the Sport Rider mobility scooter remains an iconic landmark in mobility scooter design and remains still one of our best selling mobility scooters.
- Colour Choice – Black/Chrome
- Iconic motorcycle chopper style design
- Road mode 8 mph max speed
- Pavement mode 4 mph max speed
- Dual backlit display including a speedometer
- Full light system, hazard warning and indicators
- Power-packed 1300 watt, 4 pole heavy duty electric motor
- Large motor-cycle style alloy wheels
- Motorcycle style telescopic front suspension forks
- Chopper style fully adjustable handlebars
- Secondary safety braking system
- Luxury sports style captains seat
- Seat rotates 360 degrees
- Seat fully adjustable
- Adjustable headrest
- Maximum range of 31 miles subject to conditions
- Dual 79 ah or 100 ah batteries option
- Weight of scooter 100 kg(220 lbs)
- Max user weight 28 stone or 180 kg
- Dimensions: Length 65″(165 cm) Width 31″(78 cm) Height 44″(112 cm)
- Optional back lockable back box available at £149.00