The Royale 4 Mobility Scooter. The Royale is the mobility scooter of choice for those that require the ultimate in luxurious mobility scooters with a simple no fuss attitude to safety and ease of use. Every control and switch on the Royale mobility scooter should be exactly where it is to make this simplicity itself to control and drive safely, allowing you to concentrate on the road ahead.
Proven reliability and tested to the limits, the Royale mobility scooter will do exactly what you bought it to do, with all types of terrain coming alike and climbing slopes a breeze, to this powerful mobility scooter. The superb large 16″ alloy wheels keep you nicely above all the undulations of the road beneath, the active suspension giving you supreme comfort as you move serenely along powered by the ultra reliable and powerful 1300 watt electric motor.
The digital dashboard is backlit to improve visibility of the display when light levels are lower has everything you need to know and also other readings at the touch of a button. The display shows a speedometer, trip computer, battery power, clock, temperature, reversing light and self diagnostics to display if a problem has occurred. This dashboard is set between the motorcycle style T design handlebars.
All in all the Royale 4 mobility scooter comes top of the class in looks, build quality and design for ease of use, when only the best will do, then the Royale 4 luxury mobility scooter must be high on anyone’s shortlist.
- Black only
- Latest version launched mid 2014
- Road mode 8 mph max speed
- Pavement mode 4 mph max speed
- Automatic speed reduction on bends
- T Bar style handlebars
- Full light system, hazard warning and indicators
- Power packed 1300 watt, 4 pole heavy duty electric motor
- Large 16″ alloy wheels with pneumatic tyres
- Handlebars with wing mirrors including built in indicators
- Secondary safety braking system
- Luxury sports style fully adjustable captains seat
- Seat rotates 360 degrees
- Seat slides backwards and forwards to suit your legroom requirements
- Adjustable headrest
- Maximum range of 32 miles subject to conditions
- Dual 79 ah batteries
- Maximum user weight 29 stone (185 kg)
- Dimensions Length 62″ (158 cm) Width 29″ (73 cm) Height 53″ (135 cm)
As with all new Life and Mobility Solutions mobility scooters, this scooter comes with
12 Months Warranty
Part Exchange Available
We only sell this mobility scooter fully assembled and ready to go with full instruction and training. The secondary build from the box is fairly extensive and needs to be completed professionally to ensure the scooter is built to the required safety standards.
In 2014 a Sport version of the Royale 4 mobility scooter was launched click here to view the details – Royale 4 Sport Mobility Scooter
For a chat about this or any of our mobility scooters please don’t hesitate to call us on 01373 836165 to discuss your requirements.