The Origo Elite Autofold is an automatic folding mobility scooter and is a new and improved version of the popular Origo 4. The result is a very smart and robust mobility scooter with many added user-friendly features.
The Origo Elite features all-around suspension which makes the scooter slightly heavier but is still considered a lightweight mobility scooter. The best way to judge is to come to one of our showrooms and try them for yourself, that way you will not be disappointed and will purchase the right mobility scooter for your needs.
So what are the other features that you get with the new Origo Elite? Let’s start off with the new striking design. The Origo Elite has been given a facelift to give the scooter a new modern look. The new Origo Elite Autofold also features shock-absorbing suspension front and rear to give it an exceptionally smooth ride. It also includes a key fob for remote-controlled folding operation.
With a push of a button on the remote control and the Origo Elite will be folded up or unfolded in a jiffy. There are also two buttons on the dash that you can use to fold and unfold the scooter.
Just come over to our showrooms and try the Origo Elite automatic folding mobility scooter for yourself or if that is not possible then call us on 01373 836165 and we can come over to you to demonstrate.
- 1-Year warranty
- Electric blue or flame red colour choice
- Digital LCD screen, displaying speed, battery power, travel time and millage
- Folds or unfolds easily within 15 seconds using the remote control or buttons on the dashboard
- Puncture-Proof PU tyres
- Lightweight weighing only 27kg (25kg without batteries)
- Top speed of 4mph
- Maximum range of 9.3 miles
- Lightweight lithium-ion airline friendly battery – 25.2V 10ah
- Adjustable tiller bar
- Charging socket
- Removable battery
- Removable armrests
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Carry handle to help lift the scooter in and out of car boots
- On-board charging, with battery included as standard
- Ground clearance of 3.8cm (front) / 8cm (mid) / 2cm (anti-tip wheels)
- Anti-roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Rear Anti-Tip Wheels
- H x W x D: 94 x 45 x 96cm
- Folded H x W x D: 64 x 45 x 45cm
- Product Weight: 27kg
To view other folding mobility scooters visit this page.