The Molly Bathlift is a belt style bath lift that is a little different from the other belt bathlift’s on the market. The Molly has the motor mounted to the side of the bath into the floor as opposed to other makes that have the motor unit mounted on the wall. This means a stronger heavier motor unit can be used that is not required to hang off a wall, and the clever design means it doubles as a comfortable padded seat, perfect for drying yourself.
The belt has a seat pad slipped onto it that means as you lower yourself you will always be in the centre of the belt in the correct position. This means you do not have to move about too much to attain the perfect lowering position.
The Molly bathlift requires installation in your bathroom and a survey is advised to check the suitability of your bathroom wall for mounting the grab rail/belt retaining bar. Telephone us on 01373 836165 for a free survey or for more information.
- Safe rechargeable battery operation
- Floating waterproof hand control
- Easy to roll up for other bath users
- 20 lifts on one battery charge
- Battery charges up to full within 8 hours
- Can be custom made if your sizes are different from shown
- Can be installed over underfloor heating
- Maximum user weight 22 stone