The Energi Powerchair or electric wheelchair is a highly specified model with lots of different versions available to suit the users needs precisely, all at a very reasonable price.
The Drive Energi electric powerchair is more versatile than some as you can remove the battery pack at the rear and then a simple fold from side to side allows it to be stored in the back of a car easily. Lightweight but strong aluminium frame gives this electric wheelchair portability in that it is easy to lift and fold, perfect for a day out, taking on a journey with you or holidays.
The Energi powerchair comes in various seat widths and with a fully adjustable seat, will ensure comfort is assured. The Energi electric wheelchair can be set up for left or right handed users and has optional attendant controls along with a dual control option. There is also a kerb climber to make climbing up pavements easy to do when you are on your own. The dual motors ensure this powerful electric wheelchair can carry user weights up to 28 stone for 15 miles or so in range.
- Colour choice of red, blue or black
- Dual 36 ah batteries
- Seat widths available 16″, 18″, 20″ and 22″
- Fully adjustable seat
- Height adjustable armrests
- Removable armrests
- Swing away and removable footrests
- Crash Tested
- Puncture free tyres
- Powerful twin 320 watt motors
- Max speed 4 mph
- Range 15 miles
- Max user weight varies by model from 21 stone (135 kg) to 28 stone (180 kg)
- Dimensions Width from 24″ to 30″ depending on model
- Seat Dimensions vary – please call us for exact dimensions
- Weight 56 kg to 58 kg
- Optional elevating leg rest
- Optional dual control
- Optional attendant control