The Di Blasi R30 automatic folding electric mobility scooter is one of a new breed of convenient folding mobility scooters available today. The Di Blasi R30 will fold up like a robotic transformer at just the touch of a button, and whats more it folds down to a very convenient size and space saving shape. You really do have to see this one for yourself in one of our friendly showrooms.
The Di Blasi R30 is packed with features to make it one of the best selling automatic folding mobility scooters available today. It has a large comfortable seat, not normally associated with folding scooters, with or without arm rests, super light lithium battery that will power you along for up to 12 miles. There are 2 speed options for indoor and outdoor use, forward and reverse gear, thumb control accelerator, automatic braking, safety stop button, warning buzzer and led driving light.
The Di Blasi R30 folds and unfolds in seconds, so you are really ready to go at the touch of a button. The small and convenient rectangular shape that it folds into, means lifting the Di Blasi is much easier than other types with it’s built in handles on each side, and at just 62 cm x 48 cm x 39 cm will fit into relatively small car boots, for instance.
When travelling the Di Blasi also has a built in pulling handle so that when folded it can be wheeled behind you just like a trolley suitcase, very convenient.
Uniquely the Di Blasi R30 has an optional car boot hoist available that is designed and manufactured by Di Blasi, so it works perfectly. See our product page under hoists by clicking here Di Blasi R30 Hoist.
See the video at the bottom of the page for a true insight into what the Di Blasi R30 mobility scooter can do.
Just come over to one our showrooms and try a Di Blasi R30 for yourself or if that is not possible then call us on 01373 836165 and we can come over to you to demonstrate.
- Red, Blue or Grey
- Push button automatic fold
- Convenient rectangular folded shape.
- Folded dimensions 62 cm x 48 cm x 39 cm
- Lithium battery
- Large 12″ wheels for better ground clearance
- Straight comfort grip handlebars
- Thumb control accelerator
- Forward and reverse buttons
- Automatic brake
- Range of 12 miles in ideal conditions
- Climbing angle between 9 and 12 degrees depending on user weight
- Turning radius 86 cm
- Max user weight 16 stone or 100 kg
- Dimensions:Length 42″(106 cm) Width 25″(62 cm)
- Weight including battery 24 kg
- Weight without battery 21 kg
- Optional front bag
- Optional unique car boot hoist