The Dashi is the very latest lightweight folding powerchair to arrive on the market and it will not disappoint. It looks very smart in it’s black painted frame of aluminium and magnesium, with performance to match it’s good looks.
The Dashi is just 17 kg without the battery or 18.5 kg with the battery and folds up in one very simple movement for storage. It will stand up on it’s own when folded, so can be pushed neatly out of the way when not required. The Dashi is perfect for travel as it also comes with it’s own travel case and built in pull handle. The large rear castors will handle most terrain when out and about but is just as good indoors and around the home, the Dashi really is a very versatile powerchair.
Just come over to one our showrooms and try a Dashi powerchair for yourself, you will be very impressed.
- Outdoor and indoor use
- Simple fast 2 second fold
- 2 x 120 Watt electric motors
- Left or right hand control joystick
- Cup or bottle holder
- Travel storage bag included
- 24 v 10 ah lithium battery
- Solid 6″ front castors 8″ rear wheels
- Maximum speed 4 mph
- Freewheel brake system
- Automatic brake
- Range of 9 miles in ideal conditions
- Climbing angle 10 degrees
- Turning radius 90 cm
- Max user weight 20 stone or 125 kg
- Seat dimensions Width 45 cm x Depth 48 cm x Back Height 52 cm
- Dimensions Height 90 cm x Depth 100 cm x Width 63 cm
- Weight folded 17 kg or 18.5 kg with battery