The Dashi Mg Ultralightweight Electric Wheelchair is state of the art technology to bring you a powerful electric wheelchair that weighs no more than most average push along wheelchairs. The key to this fabulous products lightness, is having the frame and the hubs of the motors made from Magnesium, which is both incredibly light and strong.
The Dashi Mg is just 15 kg without the battery or 17 kg with the battery and folds up just like a conventional wheelchair from side to side. It has easy to use freewheel levers allowing you to push it as a conventional wheelchair.
There is an optional attendant control so that a person walking along behind the wheelchair can control the steering and speed without the effort of pushing.
Just come over to one our showrooms and try a Dashi Mg electric wheelchair for yourself, you will be very impressed. We also have a powerchair in the same range called the Dashi which is a folding aluminium framed powerchair.
- Outdoor and indoor use
- Simple side to side fold
- 2 x 250 Watt electric motors
- Left or right hand control joystick
- Optional attendant control
- Pocket bag on rear of seat
- 24 v 10 ah lithium battery
- Solid 6″ front castors 8″ rear wheels
- Maximum speed 4 mph
- Freewheel brake system
- Automatic brake
- Range of 9 miles in ideal conditions
- Climbing angle 10 degrees
- Turning radius 90 cm
- Max user weight 19 stone or 120 kg
- Seat dimensions Width 50 cm x Depth 41 cm x Back Height 52 cm
- Dimensions Height 90 cm x Depth 72 cm (without footrests – 106 cm with footrests) x Width 60 cm
- Weight folded 15 kg or 17 kg with battery and footrests